Abbreviated Adult Combo
Thank you for your interest in All Star's Abbreviated Adult Combo Courses! Now you won't have to worry about rearranging your schedule, taking off any time from work or missing out on work, because our online program is accessible 20/7 in the convenience of your own your own home. Let All Star take the stress out of this class so you can fully focus on building your confidence for success! Our state-certified curriculum will help you learn the important information and techniques to help you become a more knowledgeable and aware driver!
Adult Abbreviated Online Driver's Education
We are excited to provide one of the first approved 4 Hour courses in Ohio, where we have already been working with thousands of teen drivers to pass their road tests for over 5 years! Our specialized course will help you gain the information and a better understanding of the rules of the road on your own time and at your leisure. Click the title of the course you are interested above to get more details about our Adult Abbreviated Courses. You may also call our office at (734) 665-7374 during regular business hours to speak with one of our representatives for more information.
The All Star Way
Our goal at All Star is to provide the best possible education for your students because we know your student is worth it! The driver’s education process has drastically changed over the years and will continue to do so, so we are here to help get you a solid understanding of what to expect as your student goes through driver’s ed. Our fully state-approved curriculum will provide the knowledge and confidence your student will need to learn the importance to drive safely. Take advantage of our online course with the following features;
- Quick Access--all you need to access our online classes is a computer (desktop or laptop), and internet access! You can log in 20/7 or when it's convenient for your schedule to work on your course. We will need a contract and you need to verify your identity online (or send in the form if needed). Feel free to call our office for more information!
- Certificate(s)--Once you have completed the online course and drives, we will mail out your certificate. We will make sure to make the process as quick and convenient for you! If at any time you have a question about the status of your certificate, we are only a phone call away! PLEASE NOTE: by state law, we are not allowed to email/fax these certificates to students at any time.
- Experienced Staff--we have a fully trained contact center staff working Monday thru Friday to help you along the way. Our office is open from 8:00 am until 6:00 pm and we are here to help you with any questions you may have. We can be reached at (734)665-7374. If you are looking for any technical support, you can call our office during regular business hours and speak with our online division directly, or you may email us at any time at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Requirements for Abbreviated Adult Students
In the state of Ohio, students are required to be at least 18 years of age or older, and have failed the FIRST ATTEMPT at your road skills test.
- 4 Hours of Instruction--our course has been certified by the state of Ohio and it will fulfill the full state hourly requirement for and the driving portion to get your license in the future!
- 4 Hours of BTW with a licensed instructor OR 24 hours of driving with a licensed friend or family member--students will be required to complete at least 1 of the options before they can re-attempt their road test, and ultimately apply for their driver’s license.
We do provide both services in specific locations above so you can save yourself some time, and fulfill all the state requirements for this course. If you ever have any questions, we are always happy to help!