Ohio Driver's Education
Thank you for your interest in All Star's Ohio Driver's Education courses! Now you won't even have to worry about rearranging your schedule, taking off any time from work or missing out on any of your students extra-curricular activities, because our online program is accessible from the convenience of your own time and your own home. Let All Star take the stress out of these classes so you can fully focus on building your confidence for success! Our state-certified curriculum has been servicing the state of Ohio for over 5 years, and will help you learn the important information and techniques to help you become a more knowledgeable and aware driver!
The All Star Way
Our goal at All Star is to provide the best possible education for your students because we know your student is worth it! The driver’s education process has drastically changed over the years, and will continue to do so, so we are here to help get you a solid understanding of what to expect as your student goes through driver’s ed. Our fully state approved curriculum will provide the knowledge and confidence your student will need to learn the importance to drive safely. Take advantage of our online course with the following features;
- Quick Access--all you need to access our online classes is a computer (desktop or laptop), and internet access! You can login when it's convenient for your schedule to work on your course. We will need a contract and additional form depending on your course, so please call our office for more information!
- Certificate(s)--depending on what course you sign up for, the certificate will work a little differently. We will make sure to make the process as quick and convenient for you! If at any time you have a question about the status of your certificate, we are only a phone call away! PLEASE NOTE: by state law, we are not allowed to email/fax these certificates to students at any time.
- Experienced Staff--we have a fully trained call center staff working Monday thru Friday to help you along the way. Our office is open from 9:00 am until 5:00 pm and we are here to help you with any questions you may have. We can be reached at (734)665-7374. If you are looking for any technical support, you can call our office during regular business hours and speak with our online division directly, or you may email us at any time at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Adult Abbreviated Online Driver's Education
Are you over the age of 18 and residing in the state of Ohio? Take advantage of one of the FIRST APPROVED Online Adult Abbreviated courses through All Star in the case that you have failed your first road test! Don't worry, it is common to fail your first road test, and we are excited to provide a brand new 4 Hour course in Ohio, where we have already been working with thousands of teen drivers to pass their road tests for over 5 years! Our specialized course will help you gain the information and a better understanding of the rules of the road on your own time and at your leisure. Click "Class Details" under the course above to get more details about our NEW Adult Abbreviated Course. You may also call our office at (734)665-7374 during regular business hours to speak with one of our representatives for more information. Call today!
Teen Requirements for Driver's Education
In the state of Ohio, students are required to be at least 15 years 5 months old in order to be registered for a driver’s education class. Keep in mind, they will not be eligible to apply for their temps (permit) from the BMV until they are 15 years 6 months old, but they can still start with the education portion before they begin their driving. Ohio requires
- 24 Hours of Classroom Instruction--our course has been certified by the state of Ohio and it will fulfill the full state hourly requirement for your student to continue with the driving portion and get their license in the future!
- 8 Hours of BTW--students will be required to complete at least 8 hours of driving with a certified driving instructor in order for teens to take their road test, and ultimately apply for their driver’s license.
We do provide both services, so don’t forget to see if we have instructors in your immediate area so you can save yourself some time, and fulfill all the state requirements for driver’s education. If you ever have any questions, we are always happy to help!