Goshen Area Teen Online and Behind the Wheel
Minimum Age: 15 years Student birthday must be prior to 25 June, 2004
Max Age: 17 years / 11 months Student birthday must be after 25 July, 2001
This Goshen Area Teen Online Driver Education Course fulfills the state of Indiana's BMV's requirement for 30 hours of classroom instruction for teen driver's education.
How to Get Started
1. Click on the Register Now button and complete the form. You will be taken to the payment screen to process.
2. Log on to your account and click on the "Classes" button. From there you can begin the contract process. T
3. Once you have completed your contract via our electronic process, it is automatically applied to your account.
4. You can now start your course. Your course is divided into 20 Modules; each Module contains different topics, or sub-categories that will focus on specific information pertaining to the theme of the Module.
5. When you have actively started this class you are eligible for your Certificate of Enrollment. We will email that on the following Wednesday. You legally need to have this Certificate of Enrollment to start your 6 hours of behind the wheel training with a licensed instructor.
6. After you complete all 20 Modules and pass all of the Module Exams, you will be able to take the Final Exam. If you fail the Final Exam, you will have two additional attempts to pass it. You must pass the Final Exam with a score of at least 80% to earn your Certificate of Completion from All Star Driver Education.
7. The All Star Certificate of Completion verifies that the student has completed the state required 30 hours of instruction and the 6 hours of behind the wheel for driver education. Once all documentation of your completed drives is received from the instructor, we will issue the certificate. These are emailed out the following Wednesday.
8. Certificates will be emailed to the email address you entered in your account information.
Indiana Driver Education Module Exam