16 years Student birthday must be prior to 20 October, 2002
Arizona 4 Hour Defensive Driving Course
This course meets the requirement for the Arizona 4 hour point removal curriculum or traffic violation removal.
Benefits of completing a defensive driving course include:
- Dismissing your traffic ticket.
- Avoiding additional driving record points.
- Avoiding increased car insurance rates
Points to remember:
- YOU MUST COMPLETE THE COURSE 7 DAYS PRIOR TO YOUR ARRAIGNMENT DATE
- This course may be court ordered.
- After successfully completing this course, you will be eligible for 1 traffic violation removal or avoiding additional driving record points.
- Some insurance companies may offer a discount if you provide proof that you have completed this course.
- You are eligible for one ticket dismissal per year. Twelve months must have passed before taking the course again to dismiss another ticket.
- The course must be finished 7 days before your court appearance.
- Commercial Driver's License are not eligible.
- Defensive Driving Contract (filled out online)
- Copy of your Citation
- Copy of your Driver's License
- Payment (includes the state fee $20, state surcharge $45, court fee varies and school fee $24.99)
- ALL refund requests for all services offered are charged a $5 processing fee.
- No refunds are permitted once a student has actively started the online course.
- Refunds take 2-3 weeks to process and will be in the form of a check.
- No refund will be issued if the student is expelled due to disciplinary reasons.
- Upon failure to complete the course within the required time frame, you will be reimbursed for the state fee and state surcharge fee, however you will receive no refund from All Star Driver Education, Inc.
Affirmation of Eligibility:
- By registering for this course, I affirm that I am eligible to attend a defensive driving course to dismiss an eligible citation.
- I acknowledge the following; I have not taken a defensive driving course within the past 12 months, the citation I have received is among one of the “eligible” citations for dismissal, I was not involved in a serious injury or fatal accident (as defined in ARS 13-105.34), and I do not hold a Commercial Driver’s License (or if I do, I acknowledge this course does not recognize any CDL citations, and will not be recognized through this course).
For a list of eligible citations, CLICK HERE.
To contact the Arizona Supreme Court, visit their website HERE or contact them via phone at (800) 259-1600.
Is your court date approaching? Your cut off time to work on the course will be 12am EST 1 week before your court date.
Technical issues: All Star Driver Education when notified or aware of any maintenance issues will be performed within 1 business day, and you will be notified when repair is fixed. If you are having any issues please feel free to let us know by calling us at 800-967-7719 or by clicking on the "Contact Us" button found on the upper right corner of the page.
Module 1: Common Sense and Driving
Module 2: Use and Maintenance of Safety Equipment
Module 3: Defensive Driving and Awareness
Module 4: Established Speed Laws
Module 5: Proper Use of Lanes
Module 6: Backing Up and Passing Safely
Module 7: Intersections
Module 8: Demands of Driving in Different Environments
Module 9: Hazardous Conditions
Module 10: The Effect of Alcohol and Drugs on Driving
Module 11: Traffic Signs, Signals and Pavement Markings
4 hour Arizona Defensive Driving